Common Security Mistakes to Avoid on Your Drupal 8 Build [August 3, 2016]
Want to learn more about Acquia’s products, services, and happenings in the Drupal Community? Visit our site: http://bit.ly/yLaHO5.
A lot has changed in Drupal 8, and many people are close to completing or security and confidence in your site.
With any new build, you may be wondering how to ensure
In this webinar, we’ll discuss some of the common security issues Acquia’s Professional Services department has found when doing security audits. Most of these issues are based around developers trying to make Drupal 8 work the way it did in previous versions. Additionally, there are some new security features you may not be aware of.
Topics will include:
• Ensuring custom module routes are properly secured with access control
• Using Twig correctly and securely
• Working with trusted host patterns
• Ensuring use of contrib security modules currently available
• Tracking contrib development after launch