Modeling the Value of Personalization [December 6, 2016]
Want to learn more about Acquia’s products, services, and happenings in the Drupal Community? Visit our site: http://bit.ly/yLaHO5.
In this day in age there is a lot of emphasis on personalization and how it can boost customer engagement. Yet, there are still skeptics out there that have their reservations on whether it's necessary for their business and worth the resources required plan and execute on it.
If you’re looking to assess the value of implementing personalization on your digital properties, join Stephen Skidmore (Director of Product Marketing, Acquia) and Lyndon Hedderly (Director of Digital Strategy, Acquia) as they discuss why and how to assess the value of personalization.
In this webinar we will walk through the steps of assessing value:
• Assess the current business model and review how the digital property support this
• Estimate the on-going business benefits associated with Personalization using Acquia Lift
• Model the investment required, in subscription and effort costs, to realize these benefits
• Calculate the net benefit per year and over 3 years
• Evaluate other non-financial impacts and various scenarios, sensitivities and risks which make up an overall Value Assessment