Create Pages using Gutenberg (WordPress Editor) in Drupal 8
Gutenberg is the new editor for WordPress 5.0. It's a new style of editor/page builder. Instead of writing text in a single text area, you build a page using blocks. A block could be something simple such as a paragraph or an image. Or more complex blocks like a "Media & Text" or adding in columns.
In this tutorial, you'll learn to install and configure the Gutenberg module, and you'll learn how to use it on the Page content type.
✅ Read full tutorial: https://www.webwash.net/?p=8697
1. Download and Install Gutenberg (01:15)
2. Configure Gutenberg on Page content type (02:01)
3. How to use Gutenberg editor (03:21)
4. Upload images into Gutenberg (06:55)
5. Create reuseable blocks (11:02)
6. Use Gutenberg Cloud (15:42)
7. Learn how the Gutenberg data is stored in Drupal (20:31)